Join Sylvia Boorstein for an 11-segment course on how to make your day-to-day experience a basis for mindfulness practice. Filmed at her home, Sylvia offers reflections, teachings and instructions for everyday experiences such as drinking coffee, driving, preparing food and even walking your dog. With easy, accessible instructions based in the Four Foundations of Mindfulness as well as Loving-kindness (Metta) practice, this course will offer you an opportunity to take your practice "off of the cushion and out into the world."
Live Group Teleconference dates:
- 11 video teaching segments
- Six 1-hour live group teleconferences with Sylvia
- A downloadable course manual
- A moderated discussion board to connect with online class sangha
- Wednesday, February 8th - 9am PT
- Wednesday, April 5th - 9am PT
- Wednesday, June 7th - 9am PT
- Wednesday, August 16th - 9am PT
- Wednesday, Oct 11th - 9am PT
- Wednesday, December 13th - 9am PT
Note: Limited scholarships are be available. If interested, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 488-0164 x224.
All videos for the class are made immediately available so that you may self-pace at your convenience.
Class materials will be available for participants through December 31st, 2017.
This class series was originally recorded in 2014.